Expression of Interest for Valuation of the Cluster Redevelopment Project by SBUT at Bhendi Bazaar
Issued on 22nd December 2014
Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust (SBUT) wishes to engage an experienced government approved valuer of repute for the valuation of the Cluster RedevelopmentProject undertaken by the Trust at Bhendi Bazaar.
The key components of the valuation work would include:
- Estimating the market value of the available free sale area post redevelopment and its forecasted receivables;
- Estimating the existing investment value of the investments made by SBUT;
- Estimating the construction and allied costs associated with undertaking the entire redevelopment endeavour.
The valuer (individual or firm) may make known their interest towards the assignment through an application by firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Saturday, 27th December 2014. The application must include the following:
- Self-attested cover letter including screenshot of the webpage where this request for ‘Expression of Interest’ was seen with the date and time of visit also mentioned.
- Profile of the valuer including details of any relevant experience
The ‘Request for Proposal’document will be emailed by SBUT to the shortlisted applicants, no later than 5pm on Monday the 29th of December 2014.
Environmental Clearance To SEIAA
Six Monthly Compliance report for period ending DEC_2016
Public Notice for direct purchase of private lands by negotiations
Public Notice for Compulsory Acquisition for the Bhendi Bazar Redevelopment Project
Gazzette - English
Gazzette - Marathi
Collector's Notice - English
Collector's Notice - Marathi
Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust will be permanently rehabilitating eligible resident/commercial tenants /occupants as per the policy of rehabilitation under Cluster Development Scheme and as per the certiﬁed survey report of MHADA of cessed buildings. As per their rehabilitation scheme other than permanent rehabilitation following benefits/compensation will be given:
- Alternate Transit accommodation or Twenty Four (24) month's advance payment of rental compensation for project affected persons to residential /commercial premises till they are permanently rehabilitated.
Carpet area upto 300 sq ft:- Rs. 30,000/- per month
Carpet area more than 300 sq ft:- Rs. 100/- per sq ft of carpet area per month.
Carpet area upto 100 sq ft:- Rs. 25,000/- per month
Carpet area more than 100 sq ft:- Rs. 250/- per sq ft of carpet area per month.
Provision for movers and packers shall be provided by SBUT to those residential/commercial premises who opt for alternate transit accommodation provided by SBUT
Provision for a 5% / 8% rise for residential/commercial premises, respectively per subsequent period in the rent.
Provision for maintaining residential complex provided as temporary rehabilitation by SBUT so as not to burden project affected persons.
Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust